The Assistant Program Manager will work with four individuals with developmental disabilities and behavioral health needs in a group home setting. The Assistant Program Manager will report directly to the Program Director. The Assistant Program Manager is responsible for providing individuals with community experiences, ensuring that medical needs for individuals are met and behavior programs are implemented.
Tuesday – Saturday 2:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Days Off: Sunday / Monday.
• Associates Degree
• Driver’s license with safe driving record required
• Experience in a congregate care setting
• Experience in the implementation of trauma-informed care
• Experience working with DDS population
• Responsible for developing and implementing programming suited to the needs of individuals
• Responsible for supervision of individuals and the shift
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer